This is a good name tag to use for a Baby Moses lesson plan.
- Print out templates of choice (6 name tags per template)
- color the tag.
- cut out the name tag (may require adult assistance)
- write names on the tags
- pin or tape onto shirts (or punch a hole in the top and thread a string through to wear around their necks)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).