This simple cut and paste paper doll craft allows children to dress the girl up for a visit to God's house! There's also a boy version of this project.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out. (you don't need to cut out template 1 -- you can leave it as a sheet of paper and glue all the pieces to it)
- Assemble the paper craft -- if you use the order below, things will overlap properly (it isn't the end of the world if you do it in a different order though). I've done two different
outfits for the girl -- you can pick which you prefer:
- hair bow
- hair bow or hat
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).