Moses is a religious figure who freed God's people from slavery and then later went on to receive the Ten Commandment's from God.
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give Moses a three dimensional effect.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- toilet paper roll or shortened piece of a paper towel roll
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Assemble the Moses craft:
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper roll
- Glue the thinner rectangular piece around the center as a belt
- Glue the head onto the top of the roll
- Glue the arms onto the sides of the roll
- Glue the commandments into the hands
- Fold the feet along the dotted line and glue to give a 3 dimensional effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).