Thanks to Terra for sending this in!
- large piece of foam board or poster board
- big ball of sticky-tack
- something to color with
- Draw a very large picture of Goliath (or trace around one of the children's dad to make a Goliath) on a piece of foam board (or you could use poster board, but it won't be as sturdy).
- You play the game like pin the tail on the donkey.
- We used a big ball of sticky-tack as the stone.
- First, I explained the rules.
- Then, I blindfolded and spun him around.
- The object of the game is to get the stone as close to the middle of Goliath's forehead as possible -- you could put an X on the forehead to indicate the perfect placement... This might prevent arguments between the children.
- There were 3 students in class that day, and they enjoyed it so much that we had to play it over and over again many times.