This is a fun and simple craft of a little boy holding the emancipation proclamation the kids can do to celebrate Juneteenth.
- something to color with,
- Print out the paper doll templates in either black and white or colour. You'll need to print out both pages -- the page with the little boy and the page with his clothes.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the clothes.
- Glue the little boy together in the following order:
- belt with suspenders
- emancipation procamation in one of the hands if you like
- See picture above for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).