This is a simple cut and paste paper craft or a little girl holding an Emancipation proclamation. It's a fun and simple craft the kids can do for a Juneteenth theme.
- something to color with,
- Print out the paper doll templates in either black and white or colour. You'll need to print out both pages -- the page with the little girl and the page with her clothes.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the clothes.
- Glue the little girl together in the following order:
- large belt bow
- small hair bow
- emancipation procamation in one of the hands if you like
- See picture above for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).