- Cut the bottom off a paper bag and slit up one side. This will give you a very long piece of brown paper (you could use a regular piece of paper, but your chain won't be as long).
- Cut a 5 inch wide strip out of the paper (as long as you can make it) and accordian fold it (back and forth, back and forth). Make the folds the width or a bit less than the template pieces.
- Trace the template piece onto the top fold.
- Cut out (don't cut the ends of arms or feet or your chain will fall apart!)
- Unfold your chain and decorate with markers, paints, wiggly eyes, sequins, bits of lace, wool and ribbon or anything else you have on hand.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).