DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bald Eagle Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Although this does make a great USA themed craft, it
works for any bird and forest theme (we have bald eagles up here in
Canada too). I love the toilet paper roll crafts that have
It would also work as a "Fish Eagle" craft.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tummy onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue tail onto the back of the tp roll.
I glued it to the inside back and then folded it upward. I
think it looks nice that way, but be creative!.
- Glue the head onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll to make it look like the eagle is flying.
- Fold the feet and glue the tabs to the inside of
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions