Like most of our crafts, it is made with a toilet paper tube, a printer and a little imagination. If you do not have a printer, just take a peek at the templates and draw the pieces out yourself!
You will need a toilet paper tube, a printer,
something to color with, scissors, glue, and paper.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Bend the tabs on the face and glue onto the end of the tube.
- Glue on the stripes, stinger, wings and antennas.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use the template for the black and white printer on white paper and color in the pieces with crayon, marker, paint, etc.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on pink or red coloured construction paper.
- Read a bee book or tell a bee story while the little ones are crafting!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).