DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bunny Rabbit Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple, three dimensional rabbit craft that young children
enjoy making and playing with.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the
template pieces. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail.
- Glue the carrot onto one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).