DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cat Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple three dimensional animal craft
that is fun for kids to make and play with.
A different looking cat toilet paper roll craft can be
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms and chest.
- Fold the feet tabs and glue to the inside, bottom of the toilet paper roll.
- Fold the tail in half and glue so it looks colored on each side
then fold tab and glue to the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the wool into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions