DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Fish CD Rom Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Thanks to Sandra for the following great idea: "I have 3 girls aged 6,8 &10 and we use your site frequently. Just
wanted to pass on an idea with regards to the cd rom crafts. My older girls did the fish but instead of decorating it with paper we used their
nail polish. They painted on wavy lines and polka dots etc. The colours are nice and bright and shiny when it dries."
- old CD (ask mom and dad first)
- something to color with (for B&W version)
- Print out the template.
- Color (B&W version).
- Cut out the pieces.
- Glue template pieces to the CD to form a fish (circle to cover the CD,
tail on the back, fins on the top and bottom, eyes on the face and heart
shaped mouth on front).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions