DLTK's Crafts for Kids
(Cera from Land Before Time)
Shhh, don't tell... I made the one in the photo, not the girls
*laugh*. Kaitlyn was in the mood to free-draw some pictures
and I decided I wanted to color, so I made Cera while she doodled.
I had loads of fun trying out my fancy new pencil crayons!
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head, legs and tail onto the tp roll.
- I've done it so she's standing on all fours
- I used toothpicks glued to the back of the legs for a bit of
- but you can do it so she's rearing up on her hind legs as that
is sometimes easier for younger kids.
- see photo of
Blue's Clues to get an idea of what this way looks like.
Close photo window when done viewing to return to this screen
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions