DLTK's Crafts for Kids
(Cera from Land Before Time)
Shhh, don't tell... I made the one in the photo, not the girls
*laugh*. Kaitlyn was in the mood to free-draw some pictures
and I decided I wanted to color, so I made Cera while she doodled.
I had loads of fun trying out my fancy new pencil crayons!
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head, legs and tail onto the toilet paper roll.
- I've done it so she's standing on all fours
- I used toothpicks glued to the back of the legs for a bit of
- but you can do it so she's rearing up on her hind legs as that is sometimes easier for younger kids.
- see photo of
Blue's Clues to get an idea of what this way looks like.
Close photo window when done viewing to return to this screen
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).