DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Crocodile Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple three dimensional crocodile craft good "just for fun" or a reptile theme.
The Crocodile Song
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle
is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, tail, arms, and feet.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions