DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Crocodile Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple three dimensional crocodile craft good "just for fun" or a reptile theme.
The Crocodile Song
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle
is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, tail, arms, and feet.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions