Well, I figured that the bunny should get out more often than just at Easter. This little guy has been searching for carrots (and has been quite successful, I might add).
This is a simple three dimensional rabbit craft that is fun for kids to make and play with.
A different looking rabbit toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail.
- Glue the carrot onto one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).