DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Goat Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
I've had a lot of requests for farm animal crafts. This farm goat is made with a toilet paper roll (and I've been told he'll eat anything!)
A different looking goat tp roll craft can be found here.
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and bell.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE,
PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions