We live near a large park and so we have a lot of rabbits roaming into our neighborhood. At night they are often caught in the headlights of our car as we come home. They are hiding in plain site on the front lawn trying to look like a rock. These bunnies inspired this craft.
- paper plate
- cotton balls
- something to color with (or color printer)
- Fold the paper plate in half and then cut it in half.
- Cover the back of one half of the paper plate in cotton balls.
- Cut out the template pieces. If you used the black and white version you can color the nose and eye before you cut it out.
- Glue the nose at one corner of the paper plate.
- Glue the eye a little above and beside the nose.
- Glue the ears to the back of the plate so the stick out above the eyes.
- Glue the tail on the corner opposite from the nose.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).