DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Lion Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a cute three dimensional lion craft that is fun for young children to make and to play with.
A different looking lion tp roll craft can be found here.
- a toilet paper roll,
- raffia or string,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the large rectangle onto the tp roll.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and bravery medal.
- If you want to get a bit more creative, you can
glue on some raffia, wool or string to form a tail in the back.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions