DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Lion Cub Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
If you would like to see a picture of the finished craft prepared
by one of our viewers, click here.
- toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- and paper
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the tummy, head, legs and tail (using the tab to make a 3D
- We typically make the crafts as if they're
sitting up on their haunches as it's easier to construct them and my children are young.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions