DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Ape or Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
We have a Curious George toilet paper roll craft,
too (if you'd prefer that!).
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the
toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the chest.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.