DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Mouse Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a fun and easy color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give the
project a three dimensional effect.
A different looking mouse tp roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- and paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Fold the tail in half and glue it together so it is colored on both
sides. Bend the tab and glue it onto the back of the tp roll to give
it a 3d effect.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Fold the tabs on the feet and glue them onto the body to give a three
- Glue the cheese into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions