This is a fun and easy color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give the project a three dimensional effect.
A different looking mouse toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- and paper
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Fold the tail in half and glue it together so it is colored on both sides. Bend the tab and glue it onto the back of the toilet paper roll to give it a 3d effect.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Fold the tabs on the feet and glue them onto the body to give a three dimensional effect.
- Glue the cheese into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).