DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Owl Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and easy color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet
paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a printer,
- toilet paper roll,
- glue or tape
- something to color with.
- Print out the template. (You can print the
black and white template on brown construction paper).
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the
toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the face, wings and tail.
- Fold feet tabs and glue them under the toilet paper roll
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions