This is a fun and easy color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a printer,
- toilet paper roll,
- glue or tape
- something to color with.
- Print out the template. (You can print the black and white template on brown construction paper).
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the face, wings and tail.
- Fold feet tabs and glue them under the toilet paper roll
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).