We had loads of fun playing with this frog puppet. I must admit that I hogged him quite a bit. You'd be amazed at how much better children listen when the frog tells them to clean up a mess than when mommy asks them to. *grin*
- large paper plate,
- green tempra paint,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- Paint the plate with green tempra paint and set aside to dry.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Once the plate is dry, glue the legs to the bottom and the arms on the sides.
- Fold the plate in half and crease (the arms and legs should both be on the bottom half of the plate.
- Glue the eyes onto the top of the plate.
- Glue the tongue into the inside of the plate (mouth). Curl the tongue with a pencil to make it more frog-like.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).