Thanks to Sharra for sending this in!
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- a printer
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the quetzal together in the following order:
- feet onto the bottom of the large (green) oval
- small (red) oval onto the large oval overlapping the feet tabs
- head onto the top of the large oval
- wings onto the large oval at 'shoulder level' (just under the head
- tail onto the back of the large oval
- See picture on the template for further help.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).