This is a simple three dimensional raccoon craft that is fun for kids to make and play with.
A different looking raccoon toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice. (If using the black and white template, try printing on brown construction paper).
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the chest, head and arms.
- Fold the feet tabs and glue to the inside, bottom of the toilet paper roll.
- Fold the tail in half and glue so it looks colored on each side then fold tab and glue to the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the fish into one of the hands
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).