DLTK's Animal Crafts for Kids
Skunk TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple three dimensional skunk craft that is fun for kids to make and play with.
A different looking skunk tp roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, tail, arms, and feet.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions