- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer, some string, ribbon or wool,
- something to color with,
- Glue and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down.
- If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, necklace, arms, and legs.
- Cut a few lengths of the string, wool or ribbon and tape it on the back to make a tail (or you can poke a hole in the back and thread the string through. Knot it on the inside of the tube so it stays in place.)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).