DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Unicorn TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer, some string, ribbon or wool,
- something to colour with,
- Glue and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down.
- If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, necklace, arms, and legs.
- Cut a few lengths of the string, wool or ribbon
and tape it on the back to make a tail (or you can poke a hole in the back and thread the
string through. Knot it on the inside of the tube so it stays in place.)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions