DLTK's Crafts for Kids
This is a fun cut and paste paper craft using a toilet paper roll to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue tail onto the back of the tp roll.
I glued it to the inside back and then folded it upward (see photo above). I
think it looks nice that way, but be creative!.
- Glue the head onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue the wings onto the side of the tp roll.
- Fold the feet and glue the tabs to the inside of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.