DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Zebra Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple three dimensional zebra craft for young children to
make. It works well for a jungle theme, mammals or animals theme or letter z theme.
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, legs and tail
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions