Other DLTK sections you might like...
Hamtaro CD Rom Craft
The templates were originally made for a CD
(which is 4.75 inches in diameter), but anything that's round and about the same size
works (you can even just do this as a paper craft)... Make sure you ask an adult before you start gluing things to CD's!!
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large circle on first to cover the CD.
- Glue the ears onto the CD. The large patch by the left ear
should be a dark orange, like the ears
- Glue on the eyes and mouth.
- Close the template window after printing to
return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble
fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
- You can hang your Hamtaro on the wall or cover
with clear contact paper and use as a coaster.
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2015 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved