DLTK's Anime Crafts for Kids
Lillymon Digimon Craft
Lillymon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (don't forget
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to
cover the tube.
- You might want to take a good look at the
tube (maybe put the legs on last?) and cut it down to make her look more proportional.
Cutting off and throwing away 1/4 of the tube usually works quite well.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
We made her so it looked like she was sitting down.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
Template 1: color
or black & white
Template 2: color
or black &
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use