Sailor Mini Moon Craft
Sailor Mini Moon is made with a toilet paper
tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer
to use a heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue the bow onto the back of the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
(We did the legs so it looked like she was sitting down)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of
how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these
or black & white
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use this version