SAILOR MINI MOON PAPER DOLL with Carillon
She uses the Crystal Twinkle Bell (Carrilon Bell) to call Pegasus
Note: I'd put the dress on before the gloves.
- Print the template of your choice (below).
- Colour pieces as appropriate.
- Cut out pieces.
- Glue pieces together to make your paper doll.
- Close the template window after printing to
return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble
fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit differently in terms of
how they print. If the first templates don't work for you, try these
Mini Moon template for colour printer
Mini Moon template for B&W printer