Other DLTK sections you might like...
Pegasusmon is T.K.'s Armor digimon companion.
Patamon armor digivolves to Pegasusmon using the digiegg of
Pegasusmon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice (don't forget Template
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the
- You might want to take a good look at the tube (maybe put the
legs on last?) and cut it down to make him look more
proportional. Cutting off and throwing away 1/4 of
the tube usually works quite well.
- Glue on the head and the legs. We made him
so it looked like he was standing on all 4's. We used
toothpicks to reinforce the legs a bit. See the photo
of Venusaur for an example of how this type of tp
roll craft looks.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
1 for a colour printer
2 for a colour printer
1 for black & white printer
Template 2 for black & white printer
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved