Other DLTK sections you might like...
Wormmon is Ken's digimon companion.
Wormmon is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. I always prefer to use a
heavy paper (like construction paper), but it isn't necessary.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the
- Glue one left and right bottom leg at the very bottom
of the tp roll
- Glue the thin black rectangle around the tp roll just
above the bottom legs -- don't leave too much space!
- Glue the next set of left/right legs onto the black
- Glue the next 3 sets of left/right legs above
-- don't leave too much space between them
- Glue the chest plate so it lines up with the
legs. It may overlap them slightly.
This is desirable.
- when we did it, we lightly scotch taped
the chest plate on first (just with a roll
of tape in the center of the chest)
- we made sure the bottom of the chest just
touched the black line
- We then attached the arms, making sure
they lined up with the chest segments
- We then removed the tape and glued on the
- Glue the head on so that the chin just touches
the top of the chest segment.
- Turn the tp roll around. Fold the flaps
of the back stingers and glue them so they're
sticking out from the back of the tp roll (3 D
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Different computers work a bit
differently in terms of how they print. If the first
templates don't work for you, try these instead:
for a colour printer
for black & white printer
I know for sure that WEB TV users will need to use
Terms of Service •
© 1998-2014 DLTK's Sites - All Rights Reserved