This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
A fairy princess from a toilet paper roll? Well, why not!
- a toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- You can also decorate with bits of lace and ribbon as desired.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the mouth, arms, shoes and wand.
Glue the hearts to the rectangle to decorate.
Version without wings
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).