Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper and baby Paprika are three characters that stir up fun for Steve and Blue almost every show. You can sometimes find clues in their kitchen, solve riddles or play a fun game.
I've included this photo of the craft hanging on our kitchen wall.
Mr. Salt paper craft is made with a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. Mr. Salt is simple for even the youngest Blue's Clues fans
to put together.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the salt shaker lid to the "body"
- Glue the mouth below the eyes.
- Glue the arms onto the body.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).