DLTK's Crafts for Kids - Fan Site
Arthur is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft
that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional
effect. My children love to play with toilet paper roll crafts as
much as they like making them.
- toilet paper roll,
- piece of paper,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue on the feet, bending the tabs under the tp
roll to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions