Big Blue House Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
It took me a long time to sufficiently capture
Bear's "fuzziness"... I hope I did ok!
Bear is made with a toilet paper tube, a
printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the neck scruff, head and the arms.
- Glue on the feet, bending the tabs under the tp
roll to give a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions