DLTK's Crafts for Kids - Fan Site
Bert Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Bert was requested by Anna to make for her buddy.
Bert is a
simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a
base to give it a three dimensional effect. My children love to play
with toilet paper roll crafts as much as they like making them.
- toilet paper roll,
- piece of paper,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white
template, try printing it on yellow construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Fold the feet tabs and glue them to the inside of the toilet paper roll so it
looks like the shoes are sticking out (flat on the ground).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions