It's funny watching the kids watch Blue's Clues on TV. They sit there and talk to "Steve" and Blue like they would talk to you or I. And the song is quite contagious (Daddy and I have caught ourselves singing "'cause we're really smart!" in the van... At least neither of us has done it at work yet.)
CLICK to see a larger photo of the finished craft (made by mommy, colored with pencil crayons). Close the photo window once you have finished viewing to get back to this page.
Blue (who is a girl, by the way) is made with a
toilet paper tube, a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue.
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on blue construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the spots onto the back of the tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube, using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).