DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Caillou Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Caillou is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft
that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three
dimensional effect. My children love to play with
toilet paper roll crafts as much as they like making them.
- toilet paper roll,
- piece of paper,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions