DLTK's Sites for Kids
- Print out the template of choice. If
using the black and white template, try printing it on green construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
Glue Dipsy's hat onto his head (or into one of his hands).
- Glue the brownish yellow square onto the
tummy. These squares turn into TV sets sometimes... If you like, you can cut a TV
picture out of a flier or magazine and glue it into this square.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Teletubbies program, characters and logo: ® & © 1998 Ragdoll Productions (UK) Ltd.