Dora is a fun and simple color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as the body to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the tube.
- Glue the backpack onto the back of the tube (it should be lined up right with the top of the tube).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).