DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Dorothy Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Wizard of Oz fans have been waiting a long time for this one!
This is a simple three dimensional craft that is
fun for kids to make and play with.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the large rectangle onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- The large bow goes right at belt level.
- Glue the shoes onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs for a 3D
- Glue the basket to one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.