Click here to see a full sized photo of the finished craft. Close the photo window when done viewing..
- Print out the template of choice. If using the black and white template, try printing it on pink construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the necklac around the tube, under the head.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube, folding slightly to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).