DLTK's Crafts for Kids - Fan Site
Elmo Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Tickle me again! *shudder*... it was cute
the first time, but after the 9,000,000th it got a tad grating. I think I can
finally look at Elmo again without having giggle flashbacks. "Sonja"
obviously has stronger nerves than I, as she is the one who requested this craft for her
son who "would just LOVE to do Elmo". Here you go Sonja...
- a toilet paper tube
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- and glue
- Print out the template of choice. If using
the black and white template, try printing it on red construction paper.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs.
- Glue the ice cream cone onto one of Elmo's hands
if you feel like he's in the mood to indulge.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions
Sesame Street craft page