ST. PATRICK'S DAY FRIENDS AND ANIMALS CRAFTS
The Christmas Friends were very popular so I thought maybe people would appreciate something similar with an Irish twist. You can add a "Wee Bit O' Irish" to everyone from Raichu to Pikachu using these templates. They'll work on any of the Favorite Friends or Animal toilet paper roll crafts.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons (if using the B&W version),
- your favorite Favorite Friend or
Animal toilet paper roll craft template.
- Print out the St. Patrick's Day template and
Favorite Friend/Animal template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the rectangle from the Favorite
Friend/Animal template onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the green leprechaun jacket over top.
- Glue on the other Favorite Friend/Animal template pieces. Substitute the leprechaun shoes for the feet/legs if you like.
- Glue on the leprechaun hat.
- Glue on the Irish message, pot of gold and/or
shamrock as desired.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).