This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
Madeline is SO funny (or so says my daughter). I watched one of the movies and didn't quite get the humour, but it was fun listening to Tasha giggle.
- a toilet paper tube
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, and legs.
- We glued the legs onto the toilet paper roll so she looked like she was sitting. Then we bent them at the knees so they hung over the edge of the mantle.
- If I did the craft again, I would trim the toilet paper roll a little shorter (I'd take off about an inch and a half) to make her a bit more proportional (ours has an awfully tall body!)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).