DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Blue's friend Magenta is made with
- a toilet paper tube
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- scissors and glue
- Print out the template of choice. If
using the black and white template, try printing it on pink construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the spots onto the back of the tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube,
using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.